Terms Of Service
By using or becoming a member or accessing www.518social.com, you are in agreement with the below noted terms as defined by 518social. In order to become a member in good standing, you agree to this Statement and will abide to all its stated rules. It is a legal agreement between you and any of our businesses associated with the website; including; 518social a Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. Company, and between you and Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. itself. With any mention of 518social within this Membership Agreement, in whatever the manner may be, in whatever is being said in regards to 518social, without any need or mention of Saratoga Dreaming, Inc, it automatically includes Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. as part of the statement being made, as both 518social and Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. should be viewed legally and otherwise as being one in the same in this legal agreement and beyond.
Including yourself, all 518social Members are adults who are of a minimum age of 21, and are considered to be independent adults who are responsible for your own actions. Whether accidentally or intentionally, anything you do as a member in regards to 518social, you are responsible for. This includes being truthful and accurate with any and all information you provide to 518social, or in how you are representing yourself to another 518social Member. This.include’s the following information but does not exclude any other information that you may provide: accurate and truthful date of birth, accurate representation of who you are in name and in gender, mailing address, email address, and phone number information. All information provided to 518social will not be shared per our privacy parameters. Whether accidental or intentional, 518social and its parent company, Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. is not responsible financially or criminally for the results of any misrepresentations of any information you provided or for any actions caused accidentally or intentionally to yourself or others (members or non-members). Depending on your action, this result could be as simple as 518social not being responsible (i.e.) for any medical or any other or additional costs associated with such action, including any but not limited to, any injury or death to you or others. It could be for such things as; (i.e.) any transportation costs or anything more in relation to you missing a bus to or from a trip location or (i.e) for any such consequences for getting kicked out of a bar because of fighting or intoxication, or for getting a DWI, or in a Motor Vehichle accident, etc… or (i.e.) for getting arrested or charged for any action you did, etc…. Whether it be in a civil and/or criminal court of law or in a small claims court, 518social is not responsible for any financial, medical, criminal costs involving you inflicting or suffering an injury or death or anything else as a result of an accident or intentional action caused by yourself or another member. Consequences to any and all actions could be as simple as being warned or removed from 518social to being charged in a small claims court or in a civil or criminal court of law. We will also not charge any credit card without you first being notified and you agreeing with such charges for things like membership (after the Free Membership time period expires), dues, trip costs, or accessories purchases on the site, etc…. All charges will be done through PayPal, where we do not keep nor have access to any credit card billing information for members.
518social - Specific Club Guidelines/Rules To Follow
- Subject Matter
All writers and commenters and submissions of any kind made via the written word, verbally, or through pictures or video on the site or on any of its related social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, You Tube, and any other social media outlets associated with 518social that may not be mentioned here are acting on their own behalf and are making comments/pictures/videos on their own individual behalf. All opinions and language used by the authors of any blogs and/or any submitted pieces by anyone; including any blogs done and submitted as individuals and all comments made on such pieces by any and all such individuals; are 100% the viewpoints of the individual author and/or the individual commenter/photographer/videographer, etc... They do not in any shape; way; or form; reflect the position; stance or feelings on any one issue by the company; 518social, and its parent company; Saratoga Dreaming Inc.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our site and bylaws of our corporation to ensure you as our member and any information you provide us with is kept private and never resold to any third party.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
- You own all of the content and information you post on 518social.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with 518social (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content unless you’re content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- All material that you turn into such as for 518social entertainment purposes such as any videos or pictures or any written word to make a post or comment on the site can be used on the site and promoted as such by the site without any expectation, need, or requirement to compensate any member who turns in such material. This includes or any of its518social members being able to use photos and/or videos of any and all members at any membership sponsored events (any event listed on the site) for the sole purpose of promoting 518social without compensation. This could include being in any marketing material or on any posts (written, verbal, video, etc…) of any kind that are made on the site by 518social
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information
- When you publish content or information it means that you are allowing all members and beyond, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about 518social but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Your safety is very important to us. We do our best to keep 518social safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on 518social, collect users' content or information, or otherwise access 518social, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any member, including stalking or the initiation of any physical violence toward any other member, including a spouse or significant other that you may be in a relationship with.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic.
- You will not use 518social to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You understand and accept that 518social is not responsible for knowing that any individual is actually who they say there are and cannot be held liable for any act an individual may do; including but not limited to any criminal or misleading act that occurs as a result of misrepresenting who they are as individuals, members, and/or advertisers or potential advertisers. Any mental or physical harm or death that occurs to any member or non-member while doing any and all such acts of being involved with 518social, cannot hold 518social liable in any such form for these occurrences, including anything that happens as a result of being left behind on a trip as a result of you missing your transportation home or to a location.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the 518social website or any of its associated websites, such as a denial of service attack.
- As this is a privately owned and run corporation I understand I cannot bring any personal liability suits against the owners and any of its investors and/or employees of 518social and/or its advertising customers for any such reason.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement.
- You understand by encouraging or breaking any violations of the club or state or federal laws you could possibly be held accountable in a court of law; whether it be in a criminal court or a civil court where you and/or your estate and/or business(s) can and will be held criminally or financially liable if the act(s) in question warrant such action.
- Should you be arrested or have any accident or harm or death occur to you or anyone else as a result of any initial or any 518social event that you attended or have ongoing communication with another member or non-member through 518social; including during the act of being involved with a ride with or without another member where an accident or crime occurs, 518social will be held harmless in any and all circumstances; including any costs or responsibility of anything at all that are associated with any short or long term health expenses or any expenses as a result of one’s injury or death and any court costs and criminal or financial liability that may follow in a court of law. This includes another 518social member initiating any such inappropriate and/or criminal act.
- Registration and Account Security: 518social users should provide their real names and profile information, including date of birth, when creating their member profile. Here some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account: Any violation of these could result in immediate termination from the club and possibly a criminal and/or civil suit brought against you in a court of law.
- You will not provide any false personal information on, or 518social create an account for anyone other than yourself or your spouse or significant other. By filing a joint account with another individual with whom you share one billing address, and have one billing account, you are taking all responsibility, including financially, as being authorized to join 518social in such manner. 518social cannot and will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form in the event it comes to be found that you were not authorized to set up a joint account with such an individual.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, or no longer welcome you as a member, you will not create another membership account without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use or become a member of 518social if you are a convicted sex offender. By doing so, you could be held liable in a civil and/or criminal court of law.
- You will not violate any court mandated orders such as but not only “any order of protection” against another member in which by joining 518social or attending a 518social event(s), you may be in violation of any said such order made against you by a court of law.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account or
- You will not transfer your account.
- If you select a single username or multiple names for your ability to blog or chat that is/are inappropriate, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it/them if we believe it is in appropriate or in violation of any club rules or criminal laws.
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on 518social that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on 518social if we believe that it violates this statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights or any rights in general, we will disable your account when appropriate without notification until after such disabling has occurred.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive contact or financial information on 518social.
- You will not violate any other members privacy or without invitation contact them or stalk them or through intimidation or physical contact or through any violent act cause any fear or injury or death to them. This includes not carrying any weapons at any such 518social event in which you do not have legal authority to carry such a weapon. Violation of this could result in termination from the club and a criminal and/or civil suit brought against you my 518social and/or any of it’s other members who feel threatened or have been harmed by you and/or anyone who may be associated with you that may or may not be a current member in good standing at the time of the incident.
- You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user 518social or a user's content without that user's consent.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with 518social to others.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if applicable): have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You will comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), and obtain any opt-in consent necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on 20sumtin.com. You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course of your business.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your input to 518social, including the right to incorporate content and information you provide to us into streams, profiles, and user action stories/reviews, etc….
- You give us the right to link to or frame your posted content, and place content, including ads, around your post.
- About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by 518social.
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to the paying advertisers, but also valuable to you the members. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- You understand that though you may not personally agree with an advertisement or what it represents, that if it is legal to do, we can choose to have any advertisers we so choose to do and hold all power for making such decisions.
- We can change this Statement if we provide you notice (by posting the change on.518social.com
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement without any written notice.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of 518social to you and terminate you as a member. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. We may also delete your account
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or 518social exclusively in a state or federal court located in Saratoga County in the State of New York. The laws of the State of New York will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Saratoga County, New York for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on 518social, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP the 518social website ACTIVELY WORKING, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING 20sumtin.com AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT 518social WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. 20sumtin.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- By, we mean 518social the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.518social.com and any other 518social or Saratoga Dreaming, Inc branded or co-branded businesses, websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions and apps.
- By information we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By content we mean anything you post on or action you 518social may do as a 518social member that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from 518social or provide to 518social.
- By post we mean a written and/or verbal/video piece turned in by you and is then put on the 518social website or otherwise make available to be seen by the public eye.
- By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By active registered user/member we mean a user who has logged into 518social at least once in the previous year and/or is considered to be a 518social member in good standing.
- Contest Payouts
- All cash/trip/reward/etc… type payouts for any future contests that may be run by 518social could be dependent on reaching what we will refer to as “trigger points” that usually have to do with attaining certain membership involvement/inclusion numbers or revenue figures and are sometimes are in combination with attaining not only the stated trigger points but also attaining other stated conditions in order to have a payout.
- I understand if certain trigger points and possibly other conditions that have been clearly stated in the rules of the specific payout contest are met, payment/trips/rewards/etc,,, will be made in the form as clearly stated in that particular contests/rewards/trips/etc… terms.
- I also understand if these trigger points and at times possibly some other conditions that are clearly stated are not met, 518social is not liable for any payment or reward in any form or any other payment or cost for any reason; including any and all court costs associated with any suit brought against 518social in a court of law.
- I understand that I cannot sue or hold 518social legally and financially responsible in either a civil or criminal court of law if a payment/reward is not made because the parameters of the contest/reward that were clearly stated upfront, have not been met in order for a payment/reward to be made.
- I understand that all cash payouts per any advertising account and/or any non-cash rewards that I receive are for referral purposes only. I understand payments will not be made until after the advertiser has been paid and that this is one time referral payment only.
- I understand I am not an employee of 518social and/or Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. and that I will never receive any benefits; including health or unemployment or any other normal benefits associated with being an employee of a company. I understand I am solely responsible for paying my own taxes for any compensation received from 518social, and that in order for me to receive any initial or cumulative payment from 518social that totals an amount of $600 or more in any given calendar year from 518social and/or Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. that I will have to first submit a filled out 1099 Tax form to 518social as required by the Federal and State tax laws in order to receive payment for compensation of any kind that reaches or exceeds $600 or higher.
- I understand that all contests run and all payouts by 518social and/or Saratoga Dreaming, Inc. may be different in nature and the terms of each payout are different. Each payout is based on the clearly stated rules and conditions of payment of that specific contest and are not to be assumed similar or exact in nature to other payout contests that may be running concurrently or have previously been run; even if it is the same exact contest that has previously been run and the payouts may now be different.
- I understand that all clearly stated rules are final and that no exceptions to the rules and/or their payouts will be altered. This includes any results determined by the company or any authorized representatives of the company. These representatives are legally and in writing approved by 518social to be deemed authorized representatives of the company. They are deemed to understand and accept that all decisions and results of contests made by the company or such authorized representatives are final and cannot be challenged in a civil court of law. They can only be challenged in a criminal court of law only; and only if they are deemed to be intentionally skewed results and are criminal in nature.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US this Statement is an agreement between you and 518social.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding 518social and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of 518social and/or Saratoga Dreaming Inc.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing 518social and/or Saratoga Dreaming, Inc..